Monday, May 29, 2023

2023 NF Spring Fling Goodie Bag Transcript

Hi there, sexy, these are my 8 statements of desires that I have packaged in a goodie bag in my NiteFlirt Profile. If you rather listen to the audio version instead click the image provided to access the bag. Plus, you will receive some very yummy images for your viewing pleasure.


My 8 Statements of Desires


  1. Dream or Reality?  How much of a dream I will be to you is your choice. But I will embrace the reality of this moment we share together.


  1. Bumpy Road? Yes we will stumble and fall, but I am willing to take this journey with you. Because knowing you… the you that you hide from others is what I am most interested in.


  1. Strong & Gentle: I can be strong and gentle at the same time. My strength doesn't come from being cruel. My strength comes as a calming oil to your troubles so I can uplift you, inspire you, and to renew you. 


  1. Be Your Self: I desire to know you. Not the you, that you easily show in your reality. The Mask. The you, that is in a cage and desires to be released. The True you. The You that motivates you to join, NiteFlirt to  have an outlet to let your true self burn even for just a moment. To insure your sanity and bring calm into your limited reality.


  1. Roads: Our Road can be Long or short. It is your choice. But I desire to have our roads intertwined together as often as it can be. 


  1. Determine: Yes, I am. Very determined to dominate your mind, body, and soul. I desire to form a connection with you that transcends space and time. That will blend the fantasies of our heated dreams and secret desires to a place where reality meets but is very lucid and free flowing. 


  1. Shining Angel: I am new to NiteFlirt. I only been on for a short time and I can tell that I have lived in a very sheltered and closed world. My wings have been clipped and bound for a very long time. But being on Niteflirt has allowed me an outlet to expand my world, by meeting unique and interesting people. Come on and spend time with me.. Help this Angel, outshine from the rest. And become your perfect angel, that I so desire to become. Let the Intimacy of the moment burn within us. 


  1. Mental Escape: Domspace, Subspace, any space you desire to reach ultimate pleasure from the boredom and limitations of our reality. Let us escape into our minds where dreams and reality intertwined and we can freely share secrets and play out steamy fantasies. Come escape with me. 


And let me be your 2023 Spring Fling and see where these fun moments and desires take us. Come on, Chat or Call me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment